Monday, October 26, 2015

Weekend

The weekend is over, and it was a busy one.  On Sunday I went for a run at the trail with Ann.  I felt kind of logy when I got up, but thought I might feel better once I got going.  Not the case - I had a really slow run, and at least 2 walk breaks.  After I got home, I felt exhausted.  My legs were achy, and I tried to take a little nap.  That didn't help, but eventually my legs felt somewhat better.

We were having people over for dinner, so I had no choice but to keep going.  Luckily, I did get to sleep later than usual this morning.  I've decided to change my running schedule this week by giving myself 2 days off between runs instead of one.

Mocha had a busy weekend because we had visitors both Friday and Sunday nights.  She stayed and supervised the dinner and card game on Friday.  I moved her bed (one of them!) into the living room so she could be with us, and she was there the whole time.  Didn't even go to bed until everyone left and I was done cleaning up.

On Sunday, she stayed in the dining room with us, in a corner between Dave and niece Megan.  I think she wanted to be close to Megan because she hadn't seen her for a while!




No comments:

Post a Comment