Sunday, November 1, 2015

Rainy Day - last Wednesday

We haven't had much rain lately, but today - lots of rain!  I managed to get my run in between periods of rain.  It was in the 60s and very humid.  I did a different run today - and ran faster than I have in quite a while.  I took 2 days off since my last run, since I was feeling tired.  So far, I think it helped.  I'm going to do that one more time before my next race.

Mocha and I had a rainy walk.  She doesn't seem to mind the rain too much.  She likes getting dried when we get home, but since her fur is so dense, it takes a while for her to be completely dry.  I used a towel and got off as much water as I could, and then she licked herself like a cat (maybe that helps her dry, or she just likes to drink from her fur!).

Since our morning walk, the girl has stayed in bed like a sensible dog.  No use being up and about on a day like this - bed is so cozy on a cloudy, rainy day.




No comments:

Post a Comment