Sunday, November 8, 2015

Walk on the Trail

I ran yesterday, after having given myself 2 days off since the last run.  After the race in Ocean City, I was not running well on Monday and Wednesday - felt really tired and slow.  So instead of running again on Friday, I waited until yesterday to run again. 

I went to the trail with Ann, and had a pretty good run.  I did take one walk break, but in general, I felt better than I had on my previous 2 runs.

Today, I went to the trail with Ann & Megan, and I walked while they ran.  It is a beautiful day, and I enjoyed the walk.  My chorus music was going through my head the whole time.   I'm going to skip running tomorrow, and get back on track with Ann's schedule for Tuesday.

"Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats." -Voltaire

Mocha J. did not want to eat her breakfast today!  I don't know why... maybe because there's some tasty cat food on the porch waiting for the stray cat to find it.

She seems to feel okay otherwise - hope she will eat soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment