Saturday, November 14, 2015

Weekend

A beautiful, though slightly windy, day.  Went to the trail with Ann.  Had a very difficult run.  I ran out of energy, and took 3 walk breaks after the turnaround.  The 3rd walk break was pretty long.   When Ann was finished, she ran back to meet me, and I ran to the end.  My goal now is to do lower body weights today, and continue to do lower body weights after every other run.  I hope that will give me more stamina, due to strengthening my legs.

Mocha had a busy week.  A couple days ago, we saw Cooper on our walk.  We stopped to chat, and Mocha was very good.  Then on the way back, we saw him again.  He gave her a play bow (giving her another chance to be friends).  Mocha doesn't "get" playing with dogs, though, and she growled and started toward him after the play bow.  I am practicing with her at home to get her used to what a play bow looks like.  Will that translate to when dogs do it?  We will see.

Most days this week, we also went to the trail for a mid-day or afternoon short walk.  She likes the car ride to get there as much as the destination!




No comments:

Post a Comment