Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Cold Run

Well, it has finally gotten cold here.  Today it was 34 degrees for my run.  My pace is now usually over a 10 minute mile when I run.  My goal for the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving is to do the 5K in under 30 minutes.   I'm looking forward to running with a crowd!

I realized yesterday when I was foam rolling, that I have some very sore and tight areas.  Maybe if I work on loosening and stretching them, my speed will improve a little.  I will give it a try!

Mocha was still in bed when I got home from running.  She was so cozy and warm in her bed - I guess sleep beats  needing to pee and eat for her.  But she did get up eventually, and we took our walk.  Saw Dexter, and Mocha was very good.  She didn't focus on him much, and her attention came right back to me when I asked her to "look".




No comments:

Post a Comment