Monday, October 12, 2015

Weekend

Mocha had a fun weekend!  On Saturday, a friend came over with her 2 kids, ages 5 and 7.  The 7 year old loved Mocha.  He spent most of the time with her, giving her belly rubs and petting her head.  Here is a picture of them together:


After they left, Mocha got to spend some alone time catching up on her sleep. 

On Sunday, she experienced a lot of dogs on her evening walk.  Dave had her, and he said she was very good.   He was able to distract her enough that she didn't focus on the other dogs.  One of them was Jack, a rowdy boy from the other side of the neighborhood:


When she got home from the walk, she had her supper and spent the rest of the evening lounging around.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I had a very good run yesterday!  The weather was perfect, in the mid-40s and sunny.  I ran the trail, no walk breaks, and my legs only felt a little bit tired.  When I felt like I might have to walk on a couple hills, I distracted myself by thinking positive thoughts, and powered through.

After running, we (Dave & I, not Mocha) went to a friend's house for brunch.  She is dog-sitting a chihuahua, who is very friendly and took turns sitting on everyone's lap. 






No comments:

Post a Comment