Wednesday, October 7, 2015

No More Crate

Yesterday, I thought it might be a good idea to put away the crate that Mocha used for her bed in our bedroom.  We hadn't closed the door of the crate since we first got her, but she slept in there because that's where her bed was.  But now that it is colder at night, I thought it would be nice to have more access to her and be able to cover her up more easily (our other dog Ozzie loved to be covered).

So I took her bed out of the crate, and put the crate away.  I put 2 pillows against the walls.  It is a very cozy space, although no longer enclosed.  And she took to it right away!


This picture doesn't show it, but there is another blanket that I covered her with last night.  By morning, she wasn't under it, but I think she likes it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Running this morning was good.  It was 58 degrees, and stars and moon were still out.  Ann & I had a good run.  And later I'm going to meet a friend for a walk, so it will be a very active day.  Got to take advantage of this nice fall weather!




No comments:

Post a Comment