Monday, October 5, 2015

Good Running Weather

Today at running time (6:00 a.m.) it was 49 degrees and dark out.  Last time I ran, Saturday, my legs felt very tired.   Maybe that's because I didn't get much exercise on vacation.  But today, I felt better.  Back to normal even.  No walk breaks.  The run was quite pleasant because of the temperature and the company (hi Ann!).

Mocha and I took a walk when it was getting light out.  We saw Dexter down the street, and she kept turning around to look at him.  This is something she does with most dogs. 

Here's a really good thing - she was lying on the living room rug today when Sydney (little white dog) walked by with her dad.   Mocha always knows when dogs are out there, and she usually barks or growls.  Today, nothing.  Totally calm and cool.  I think she is feeling less threatened by other dogs!  Yay, Mocha!




No comments:

Post a Comment