Friday, October 23, 2015

Tough Run

Another running day - and yet again, warmer than last time.  However, not such a good run for me.  My legs felt tired, and I was running slower than usual.  I did lower body weights on Wednesday after my run, so maybe that could account for it - but I was hoping lifting more frequently would make my legs stronger. 

Mocha did not sleep late - she was waiting for me in front of the fireplace when I got home, and we went for our walk shortly thereafter.  There is construction going on in the neighborhood - sidewalk repairs and replacements - so that gave  Mocha something to look at.  No dogs this morning for her to focus on.

Yesterday, Mocha slept very late!  She stayed in bed until 7:30, and I was worried that she didn't feel good.  But once she got up, she was fine and ready for a normal day of activities.  We went to the trail to walk for a bit.  I think she likes it there - new things to sniff and see.  There were no other dogs around.


No comments:

Post a Comment