Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday Run

It was a little warmer this morning - 45 degrees at run time.  I forgot to wear gloves, but luckily I had on a pullover with thumb holes, so I kept my hands mostly covered that way.

My legs felt a little tired today, but it was still a good run.  A little slower than Monday.  It is hard running in the dark!  Both Ann & I almost tripped at least once today.  At home before the run, I slid down the last 2 steps because I thought I was already at the bottom of the stairs!  Sleepy (not senior) moment.

Mocha is resting right now - we had our walk when it was still kind of dark out.  The sprinkler system for a house down the street came on right when we were near it, and it startled both of us. 

We have a white pumpkin on the porch that Mocha likes to lick when we come home.




No comments:

Post a Comment