Thursday, October 15, 2015

Good Dark Run

Another 6:00 a.m. run in the dark.  I remembered to wear my light this time and it does make me feel more secure - I think drivers can see me sooner when I have the light on, versus just my reflective vest.  Ann and I met up, and we did our usual weekday route. 

The temp was around 48 degrees, stars were out, and it was perfect running weather.  I did a slightly faster pace than last time, which always makes me feel good.


Mocha was still in bed when I got home.  She likes to sleep with covers now that it is cooler, although she gets up in the middle of the night and ends up with no covers in the morning.  Here she is re-covered with a sheet:


After I got her to get up, we went for our walk.  We saw Max (schnauzer) on the way home, and Mocha still gets agitated when she sees him.   We're working on it....


No comments:

Post a Comment