Monday, October 19, 2015

Cold Monday Morning

It's the coldest day of the season!  33 degrees when I went running in the dark.  I wore my typical cold weather outfit, which includes warm mittens, a neck gaiter, hat, and silk undershirt under my shirt and jacket.  Tights too of course.

I had a good run - my legs didn't feel tired, and I think the cold weather enables me to run a little faster.  I didn't see any other runners out this morning, except Ann, and she was with me!

Mocha J. was waiting for me in the hall when I got back.  She had been in bed when I left, so I didn't really think she would be up yet, but she was.  So I exchanged my sweaty mittens for dry gloves, put on a warm jacket over my running clothes, and out we went. 

We didn't see any other dogs this morning, but there were some good sniffin's for Mocha.  She got back in bed while I was making coffee, and I haven't seen her since!

Coffee of the day:  Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut.

No comments:

Post a Comment