Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve Run

It's been a whole week since I've posted, and I don't have a good excuse - I'll claim Christmas hectic time.

Today I had a great run at the trail with Holly and Ann.  I felt good, and maybe this is because we ran later (8:40 a.m.), and I  had already had my coffee and my full breakfast 2 hours earlier.

I ran with Holly the whole way (I think she slowed down for me a little), and it was the fastest I had run that route for quite a while.  I even had 2 negative splits!  Felt great afterwards, too.

Well, what has Mocha been up to?  She had a good Christmas.  Several friends and relatives gave her presents, and she now has them all arranged on her kitchen bed.  She still likes her old toy, Chicken, but will also chew on a new toy for variety.

Mocha and I have been taking lots of walks on the trail.  Today we had a good one with lots of sniffing and going up and down hills.  We are trying to go longer so that Mocha gets more exposure and more excercise.

Happy 2016!  I will keep you up to date with Mocha and running news.




No comments:

Post a Comment