Monday, January 4, 2016

Cold Morning Run

Good morning!  I ran today at 7:00 with Ann.  It was 33 degrees, but the wind chill made it seem a lot colder!  In spite of that, I had a very good run.  I had enough energy, even though I started out feeling hungry.  It was sort of light out when we started - I'm glad the days are getting longer now.  We didn't see any other runners, which is unusual. 

Before the run, Mocha was awake, so we went for a short walk.  As soon as we came out of the garage, she saw Max (Schnauzer) across the street, and started to get agitated.   Max doesn't pay much attention to her, since he is deaf, and may not even know she's there unless he sees her.  I got her to calm down before we continued on the walk, and today we went the opposite way than we usually go; otherwise, she would have been following Max the whole time, and trying to pull me along.

Now Mocha is back in bed, and I'm going to undecorate the Christmas tree today.




No comments:

Post a Comment