Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cold Walk and Chickens

Today Mocha & I went for a walk with her uncle to a place Mocha had never been before.  It was a hilly and cold walk, but at the end, she was rewarded by getting to see chickens!

She was VERY interested in them.  She stuck her nose right up to the cage, and lucky for her, no one pecked her.  I'm pretty sure she had never seen chickens before.  She has a toy chicken that she  chewed up, starting with the belly.  Maybe she was thinking these chickens might be tasty!

Running news:  I ran at 25F and a wind chill that made it feel like 18F.  I didn't know about the wind chill before I left.  It does make me run faster though - all I can think about is getting home and warming up.

Big snow scare in place for Friday - hope it goes another way!



No comments:

Post a Comment