Friday, December 4, 2015

Back to Back Runs

For the first time in a while, I ran two days in a row.  Wednesday was supposed to be a running day, but it was yucky all day - drizzly and foggy - so I decided to skip it and run on  Thursday.  I did that, and then I wanted to be back on track to run with Ann on the weekend, so I ran today also.  And I did fine!  I didn't experience that low energy feeling where each step is a struggle.  I'm glad I was able to run two days in a row and feel fine.

Mocha is officially trying to lose weight now.  She has hardly had any treats in the past two days, and yesterday she didn't want to eat breakfast, so she ended up getting about 1/2 cup less food than usual.  The vet wants to weigh her in about a month to see if she's losing.  I think she will be able to lose the weight that she's gained.  We've been going for 3 walks a day most days.

Mocha noticed some reindeer decorations that a neighbor has.  They are almost life-size, and Mocha stares at them, waiting to see if they will move.  She is suspicious that they are big dogs maybe?  But she moves along after a while.  Pretty soon she'll totally ignore them, I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment