Thursday, December 17, 2015

Mocha and the Christmas Tree

We got our Christmas tree on Monday evening in the rain!  The Boy Scouts had gotten 25 newly cut trees, after selling out all 300 of the first batch.  Luckily, we had procrastinated about getting a tree, so with insider information from a Scout mom, we learned of the fresh trees, and went and got one.

Tuesday, I brought it into the house and decorated it.  Mocha wandered in to see what I was doing, and she didn't seem too interested in the tree.  She hung out with me while I did some more tree decorating.  After I was all done, I put the Christmas tree skirt around the tree. 

Well yesterday, when I got home, here is what I saw:


Mocha had pulled the skirt from around the tree.  No ornaments had been disturbed, and the curtains weren't pulled aside as if she had been looking out the window.  So why did she pull the skirt away?  It is a mystery.  We shall see if it happens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment