Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Trail Walks

Mocha and I go to the trail for a walk most days.  She likes the car ride to get there as much as the walk! 

Yesterday, there were several other dogs there that we encountered.  Mocha did very well - she was interested, and kept turning around to look at them, but she never got her hackles up, and she didn't seem stressed.  I was happy with her behavior!

On days like today, when it's cold in the morning, after our walk, Mocha likes to eat breakfast and then get back in bed.  I think if the sun didn't come out, she would be tempted to stay in bed all day.  But sunny days motivate her to get up.  I think today will be nice again.



On the running front...  Sunday's run at the trail was kind of hard - I took one walk break.  But I think it was more due to mental fatigue than physical.  Today the run was slow, but good.  I didn't walk at all. 

I don't think I am doing any races this month.  Weekends seem to get so busy this time of year.  I hope to keep doing at least 6 races a year, just to try to stay competitive in my age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment