Monday, September 14, 2015

Trail Walk

Today, since it was so nice out, Mocha and I went to the trail for a walk.  This means a car ride.  She is good about getting into the car - I have a crate in the back for her - but she never really settles down during the drive.  She likes to stand up and sniff out the windows the whole time. 

Once we got to the trail, a little dog was just leaving, and we didn't see any other dogs while we were walking.  We saw a Great Blue Heron flying - a little girl was running, and I think she startled it, so it flew a little ways, and then it came back in the same direction in had come from.  Then it flew away again, and I saw it heading away from the marshy area.  I love to see them - I only wish I had taken my camera.

Mocha was ready to go home after a short walk.  It seems like she doesn't relax and enjoy herself.  I hope that can change over time.




No comments:

Post a Comment