Thursday, September 24, 2015

Beautiful Fall Weather

For the second day of fall, it's another beautiful day!  Mocha & I now go for our walk when it's still a little dark out.  This morning we just missed seeing the new puppy of the neighborhood, Kentucky.  He is about 4 months old.  Mocha got to see him from across the street one evening during her walk with Dave, and she didn't get agitated at all.  I think she is used to puppies, and doesn't find them threatening.

Last evening while we were having some deck time, a deer friend came to visit.  Mocha is very interested in deer, and she will sit and observe them while they are feasting on our plants out back.   I will try to get some pictures of deer!  All my pictures are from last winter.

Running was great yesterday.  Another cool morning, just a little more humid than Monday, I think.  Saw a deer on the run too!  It was at the side of the road, and since it was still dark out, Ann & I didn't see it until we were very close.  It ran away when we got too close for comfort.




No comments:

Post a Comment