Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hard Run and Easy Walk

This morning's run was very difficult - I took 4 walk breaks, and felt pretty tired.  It was very humid again, and 70 degrees.

When that was over, Mocha and I went out for our walk.   Someone had set off a car alarm, and many barking dogs were complaining about it.  Mocha was a little huffy-puffy, but calmed down after we got past the barking dog houses.  Then we saw the puffy-collared dog heading home.  Mocha is fine with that dog, because it is calm.  She gets much more worked up if a dog is barking at her, or acting up in any way. 

The other day in a post, I mentioned Mocha's "nemesis".  Let me tell you more about that.  Clark is a Labradoodle puppy, very cute and non-threatening.  For some reason, Mocha took an instant dislike to him.  She acts like he is the evil invader of her territory.  Poor Clark, just an innocent boy.

I have discovered that Mocha likes it when I sing.  She gets all happy and excited (in a good way).  So I will sing to her a lot!  



No comments:

Post a Comment