Friday, September 11, 2015

Better Run

Yay -  today it was cooler (65 degrees) and less humid than it had been in a long while.  I felt much better on the run.  No walk breaks, and a faster pace.  Love it.  Now I feel sure that most of the time when I have a hard run and have to take walk breaks, it's because of the heat and humidity.

Mocha and I had another loose dog encounter today - it was the same JRT that was loose a few weeks ago.  Today it didn't try to approach us, but did bark at Mocha from across the street.  She got agitated and tried to pull toward him.  After a little while, he trotted around to the back of his house, and Mocha & I were able to continue our walk.

I wish people would keep their dogs home and not let them escape to harass others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment