Friday, February 26, 2016

Knee Pain

Ever since last Saturday, my left knee has been painful, swollen, and I have not been running.  I think it is an arthritis flare-up, and I've been icing and foam-rolling it.  It is starting to get better, and I hope to be able to run on Sunday with Ann. 

On smashrun.com, the website that tracks runs and compiles statistics, I only need one more run this month to get my  "in it for February" badge, and I want to at least get that!

Mocha's eye is better - it only took 3 applications of the drops for it to clear up.  She & I were happy about that!

She got to see her friend Larry yesterday, and he gave her lots of rib rubs and affection.  His dog Cooper wasn't out, so Mocha was happy about that - sometimes she has to let Cooper know that Larry is paying attention to HER, and Cooper should not get in the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment