Saturday, February 20, 2016

Another Eye Ulcer?

I noticed last evening that Mocha's right eye seemed irritated - it looks like she scratched it, just like she did to her left eye a few weeks ago.  I still have the eye drops and pain pills that the vet gave her last time, so I started Mocha on those.

I think she needs to be more careful when we go to the trail - she gets tracking on a scent, and walks through sticker bushes before I can stop her - and she probably forgets to close her eyes!


If it's not better by Monday, I will call the vet.  Hope my girl is okay soon!

Running has been possible - just very cold, until today.  It was warmer, and Ann & I finally got to run together again.  On weekdays, she has to run very early due to her work schedule, and since it's  been so icy/cold, she's been using her treadmill.  But today, it was nice, not icy, in the 40s.  We had a good run.


No comments:

Post a Comment