Thursday, March 2, 2017

More Wind

It's another very windy day.  Mocha doesn't mind the wind; in fact, I think it's very exciting for her, because all kinds of interesting scents are sent her way.

One day recently, Mocha saw a cat go down a storm drain.  Now we have to check the storm drains every time we go out:
Any cats down there?
We did see a fox run across the street this morning, and Mocha was very interested in that.  She thought it might be a cat, and made sure it wasn't in any storm drains.

She is feeling good today - it seems that about every other day she just wants to sleep, and doesn't have much energy, but on her good days, she is bouncy and raring to go.

I am down to one day a week for PT.  I must do my stretching exercises every day so that my knees stay (somewhat) pain-free.

HAPPY MARCH!  


No comments:

Post a Comment