Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Double Dog Days

On Monday and Tuesday this week, I walked my friend's dog Maddie (and of course I walked Mocha).  I don't walk them together - that would be a challenge.  I take Maddie for a little over a mile, and  Mocha only goes 0.8 mile on her first walk of the day.  Maddie was a happy girl yesterday - she got a treat from the mailman!  Her mom said she hasn't gotten one from him in a while. 

Here's Maddie after a walk

Mocha is finally finished with her antibiotic.  She still limps sometimes, but I think she's feeling better overall.  Next week she will go to the vet for her annual check-up.  I think she's still a little overweight - it's hard to feed her fewer calories when I give her the meds in hotdog pieces!

Mocha at our friend Lyn's condo
On Monday, Mocha & I went to visit our friend Lyn.  Mocha likes it there - she makes herself right at home.  Also, it doesn't hurt that Lyn has a box of mini Milkbones and loves to give them to Mocha.  We also took a walk while we were there, and Mocha got to smell new smells and see different things.

My knees are better after my physical therapy sessions.  I'm going to have one more appointment in 2 weeks, and if I am still feeling good, I will be discharged.  Of course, I have to continue with my home stretching and strengthening exercises.

And today is my niece Megan's birthday!  So happy birthday to you, Megan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment