Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Rainy April Day

I was surprised to see it raining this morning when Mocha & I headed out for our walk.  Not cold though!  That's very good.  This month has been windy and colder than normal so far.

Mocha had a few dog experiences yesterday.  We saw Pookie on our first walk.  Pookie has the same coloring as  Mocha, but is shorter and stouter.  Pookie reacts to other dogs the same way that  Mocha does - suspicious and wary.  It's hard to get them to continue on their walks, but  Mocha did pretty well.

Later, we saw a young-looking chocolate lab-looking dog, and it wanted to cross the street to see Mocha, who was quite interested also.  But the chocolate lab walker kept the dog on the other side of the street, and Mocha kept going with me.

My friend Holly got a new puppy -  Eva is her name.  Holly's kids and husband really wanted a dog, so now Holly is a dog mom. 

I hope the adjustment (for people and dog) goes well!



No comments:

Post a Comment