Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Humid morning walk

What a nice humid morning for a walk with Mocha!  She was very calm today.  I happened to use the retractable leash, and she seemed to like it better.  Whenever she would get out in front of me a little, she would turn around and wait for me.

One dog sighting today -  Arnold, a bulldog from down the street.  Mocha wasn't too close to him, and didn't get agitated when she saw him.

On another subject - when I was coming back from taking care of the cats next door, I saw a deer in the yard, very close to my house.  It just looked at me - "what?" - and didn't move.  There was another deer a cross the street.  I walked right by the one in my yard, and when I got on the porch I said "Why don't you eat some crabgrass for a change?"  That scared it, and it ran away!

Java of the day: Peet's Coffee - Major Dickason's Blend

No comments:

Post a Comment