Monday, August 31, 2015

Busy Weekend

Mocha had a busy weekend!  Since she likes to be around  Dave and me whenever we're home, she was with us a lot.  She had a lot of deck time in the sun and in the shade.  She behaved well on backyard practices off the leash - where we basically let her go in the yard without the leash, and then ask her to "come".  She is very good about coming to us as soon as we call her.

Dave volunteers at the local animal shelter, and comes home with lots of different dog smells on him.  Mocha seems to find this no big deal, and I think maybe it helps her to realize that other dogs are not a threat, since he comes home happy and healthy after being at the shelter.

On another note, I went running with my niece and my friend Ann at the trail yesterday, and it was very humid.  I had to take 4 walk breaks.  I tend to judge my running by how many walk breaks I need, and when it is cooler I don't need as many.

Hoping for cooler whether soon - Mocha will like it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment