Monday, January 23, 2017

Mocha and the Blustery Day

What a blustery day!  Mocha and I didn't go for our walk until 9:00!  That is late for us.  As soon as we got outside, Mocha headed north - and we usually go the other way.  I think she wanted to go toward the wind - probably because lots of good and interesting smells were coming from that direction.

We passed lots of downed trashcans, and saw a dog headed down a nearby street, but nothing else was going on.  When we got home, Mocha went back to bed, and I wrapped her up - she looks like a burrito:

Yes, a dog is in there.

As for me, I have been walking quite a lot.  I just did a streak of 5 days in a row, and today I'm going to take a rest day.  I did lift weights today.  My knees have been achy quite a lot, but I'm going to keep walking and maybe they'll calm down soon.  I did ice them a couple times last week.

Glad to get back to the blog - Happy 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment