Thursday, June 30, 2016

Painting

I'm in the process of painting the bedroom, and Mocha is all discombobulated!  I moved her bed to the opposite corner of the room (temporarily), and I thought she was okay with it:

Temporary relocation
She was fine until bed time.  After lights out, I heard her get up and come around to where her bed used to be.  So I said, "I'll fix it!", and I moved her bed back to the normal location for the night.  Now I'll have to move it again to do the second coat of paint on that wall!

Mocha likes to lie in the sun, but sometimes, there can be too much of a good thing:

Too much sun
Today is another sunny day!  Still cool right now, so I'm going to paint early and hike later.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the new blog about Mocha and Painting. I love reading and seeing the pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete